The Wingate Prize is a literary award, and is given to the best book, fiction or non-fiction, to translate the idea of Jewishness to the general reader.
The Prize was started in 1977, and is run in association with JW3, the Jewish Cultural Centre. The winner receives £4000.
Previous winners include David Grossman, Anne Michaels, WG Sebald, Zadie Smith, and Nicole Krauss.
- Long List Announced for the 2024 Wingate Prize
- Judging Panel announced for 2024 Wingate Prize
- Wingate Literary Prize 2024
- Simon Parkin wins Wingate Prize 2023
- Shortlist for the Wingate Prize 2023
- Judging Panel for Wingate Prize 2023
- Wingate Literary Prize 2023
- Nicole Krauss wins the Wingate Prize 2022
- Shortlist for the Wingate Prize 2022
- Judging panel for Wingate Prize 2022